The Eifman Ballet comes to the London Coliseum Tuesday 3rd April – Saturday 7th April 2012 with four performances of two UK premieres.
Acclaimed as Russia’s greatest living choreographer, Boris Eifman presents in Britain for the first time two of his master works: Read more
You can now easily subscribe to The London Ballet to get the latest news delivered directly to you as it happens
- Official Trailer – The Eifman Ballet
- With a little over a week before the first performance of The Eifman Ballet at the London Coliseum take this opportunity to watch the trailer. It promises to be an amazing week of performances with both Anna Karenina and Onegin. Read more – ‘Official Trailer – The Eifman Ballet’.
- 360 degree ballet
- In the recent Degas exhibition at the Royal Academy, one of my favourite rooms was the one that set Degas's obsession with the dancing body in context with the photography of the period. It featured the work of Eadweard Muybridge, whose meticulous stop-motion technique tried to capture the dynamics and line of the moving body. Read more – ‘360 degree ballet’.
- Romeo & Juliet ROH preview
- Read more – ‘Romeo & Juliet ROH preview’.